Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Brevity

Brief post today because I am so sleepy I can hardly stand it! I was working in the yard Sunday and got into some poison ivy. I've woken up two or three times the last couple of nights just itching. I've been using the topical Benadryl cream, but tonight I think I'm going to take some regular Benadryl. Maybe that'll help.

Here is another of my composition photos:


There are several composition rules discussed in the first lesson. I'm going to try to get examples of each one. I don't know when I will get to it, though. It's supposed to start raining tonight and rain for the rest of the week.

Oh Joy.

6 comments:

Inquiries said...

Great color! Did you dye that? The composition is great too.

mornin'lady said...

Bec, get your hands on some soap made with Jewel weed in it. Burt's Bee's makes a poison ivy soap with it, good stuff! I buy it for my daughter Hannah and her husband, they come across poison ivy quite often and Hannah has "BAD" reactions to it, She says it works well, it's kept her out of the hospital and away from the shots.
Nice green in the photo :)

Buck said...

Great pic! I find stuff like that in the back of my fridge from time to time. Ya know: fuzzy lettuce.

Opal said...

Oh no! Poison Ivy?? I hope you feel better soon.

That roving looks yummy.

Becky G said...

Ashley, thank you. Yes I did dye that using leftover Easter Egg dye. It's slightly darker than that in real life, but still pretty.

Dawn, thanks for that info. I will look for some of that soap.

Buck, you have officially named this color: Fuzzy Lettuce! I don't want to think about what's in the back of my refrigerator.

Opal, thank you, on both counts!

Sharon Rose said...

Hi! I popped in to thank you for the looms and the yarn - I can make some awesome charity stuff with that! - but the green roving really grabbed me. So pretty!!!