Thursday, July 05, 2007

Weirdness

Ya wanna hear something really weird? Thanks to Sus, I was perusing some Weird Al Yankovic sites just before popping over to Bellsouth's home page to do my daily crossword puzzle. As I was waiting for the puzzle to load, I was humming/singing (because I don't know all the words) I Think I'm a Clone Now. As I was working the puzzle, I was switching back and forth from I Think I'm a Clone Now and I Think We're Alone Now (which I don't know all the words to either). Yet, I began to get this weird feeling...

As I progressed further and further on the puzzle, the weirdness kept increasing. It reached its zenith when I completed today's puzzle and saw what it was:


I'm not joking. This really happened.
*

2 comments:

Sus said...

That's hilarious!

I wouldn't be married if it weren't for Weird Al. And Monty Python. (And Boone's Farm and Southern Comfort, too, if I'm going to be completely honest - lol!)

Buck said...

(And Boone's Farm and Southern Comfort, too, if I'm going to be completely honest - lol!)

Sounds like there's a story in there, Sus. Somewhere.
;-)