Monday, July 16, 2007

Huh? II, Or Like Mother Like Son

But first, The Heathen Housewife is having a contest. Go on over and check it out. If you do enter, be sure and mention that you got there through me, and I'll get my name in the hat an extra time.


We were driving through town, when Cody read a local business marquee out loud.

"Hug a vet."

"That means you need to hug your ol' mama."

"You're not a vet!"

"I am too a veteran!"

"Oh, that kind of vet. I was wondering why they would be telling us to hug a veterinarian!"

Duh





5 comments:

Sus said...

I remember a bit on Welcome Back Kotter that was a little like this...

...and this is why I can't remember anything of *importance*.

Becky G said...

Me, too. I tend to be a deep well of totally useless trivia. I guess I'm just too white and nerdy. ;)

Unknown said...

Oh man, Cody and I must be cut from the same cloth. I thought the same thing he did when I read that! :-P

Bag Blog said...

I'm sure all of the veterinarians are getting some extra hugs!

Buck said...

That's funny!!