Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's One of Those Days

when I have absolutely nothing to say. I was watching Miss Marple on PBS, and frankly, that's the most exciting thing that has happened today.

There is an interesting discussion shaping up on the Girlie list--uh the Isshinryu Women's list. I'm waiting to see more responses, but I probably will comment here on it. It follows a familiar theme: how much control should a sensei have over your personal life? I'll give my answer when I get my thoughts together.

In the meantime, here is the June mid month dishcloth that I whipped out yesterday and today:



3 comments:

Sus said...

At least you blogged anyway. I haven't been able to be bothered at all, apparently. I think I may like these mid-month dishcloths better than the "regular" themed ones. Hope you had a restful day!

Steve said...

I can tell you my opinion. None. Your sensei should have no control on your behavior outside the dojo beyond reserving the right to refuse service.

We are not soldiers; we are customers paying for a service.

I'll be interested to read more about this.

Becky G said...

Sus, I like both the picture cloths and the lacy ones. It's hard for me to say which ones I like more. And yeah, I miss you when you don't blog. *hint, hint*

Steve, I'm working on a post about it. I may have to wait until my tooth is pulled so I can think clearly about it. I'd like to get a discussion going about the subject as well.