Thursday, July 26, 2007

Energy What?

Rachel had stopped on the way to work this morning and gotten one of the new Jeff Gordon energy drink. She was telling me that she really liked it, and brought the can over for me to look at it. Naturally, the first thing I do is read the ingredients to see if there's anything I'm allergic to in there. About the time I was handing the can back to her, our production superintendent (he is over the shift supervisors, and thus the shop floor employees) Jake walked up.

"What have you got there?", he asked.

"It's an energy drink," Rachel said as she showed him the can.

"Oh, ok," Jake said. "I thought maybe it was a beer."

"They do make an energy beer, "said Rachel.

Sez Jake:

"Well, when they come up with an energy bourbon, I'm all over it."
*

No comments: