Thursday, April 04, 2024

One Step Closer

Yep, I'm one step closer to being ready for my mini-vacation.  I finally got the oil changed in my car.  I usually wait until I get message from my car, but I wanted to get it done before I drove up to Missouri.  I'd planned on doing it one day last week, but didn't go because it was supposed to storm, and I wanted to be home before said storms came through.   Then I was going to do it Tuesday, but again, it was raining when I got off work. I knew it was supposed to, but had hoped it would stop before the end of my work day.  It didn't, so I put it off again. 

I almost procrastinated one more time, but convinced myself to go ahead and do it by telling myself to get it done so I wouldn't have the chore hanging over my head any more.  Now, my little car is all ready, except for getting the radio fixed.  I found a website that has steps to fix what might be the problem, so I'm going to try that -- maybe this weekend.  If it doesn't work, then I'll just have to find some other way to listen to music. 

Like, I just remembered I have Pandora on my phone.  Hmmm, I wonder what other music apps I have...

Anyway, while I was there in the store getting my oil changed, I picked up a new skein of yarn for my charity hats.  


 This color is Mexicana, and it ought to make some colorful hats for the sailors.   I briefly considered going ahead and doing all of my weekly shopping, but didn't.  I have to go back into town tomorrow anyway because I left the bills I need to pay on my kitchen counter. 

And finally, there is no need to debunk this meme, because it is as true as true can be. 


No comments: