Friday, April 05, 2024

Almost Made It

I almost made it.  Almost.  

Group Leader Shark came around just after lunch and told five of us to come in at 4:00 AM tomorrow.  Sigh...That means this will be short.  Very short, because I need to get my behind in bed.  But I wanted to show you what came in the mail today!  More seed catalogs!

Yippee! 


The only other thing I did today was move my peppermint plant from the pot it was in to the raised planter.  


It wasn't doing so well in that pot, and I'm hoping being in the bed will perk it up a bit.  My sweet mint is so much bigger.  Oh, and look!  My spearmint is making its appearance, too. 


 I'm still checking the garden center at Walmart for herbs, but so far, they haven't had much.  If the weather isn't too bad in Memphis Sunday, I might drive around and see if they have any nurseries or anything like that.   A big city will surely have more to choose from that this small town I live in.  

OK, I need to get off of here and go to bed.  If 3:30 comes early, 2:30 comes even earlier.  I swan, one of these days, I'm going to find a job where they work normal human being hours!    


No comments: