Friday, June 24, 2022

Dear Coworker

 I was just kidding!

I'm not going to do that to you three days in a row.  I wouldn't have done a second one yesterday, but when that girl wore that sweater to work, I simply couldn't resist.  I could probably make an entire blog just of Dear Coworker posts and never lack material.  Why do I say that?  Because she wore a long-sleeved shirt the next day as well.  You'd have thought she would have learned, but noooooo.  

The good news is, that the heat dome seems to be dissipating.  Check out the forecast for Monday!


That will be such a relief after all these blistering hot days. 

Speaking of, I had a bit of a fright when I got home this afternoon and the electricity was out.  It was all good, though, because when I checked the Entergy app, turns out it was a scheduled outage for maintenance.  They estimated it would be back on around 7:30 PM.  I got a bit of a break when it came back on about five minutes after I'd walked into the door.   Whew!  I sure didn't want to sit in this house with no air conditioning.  

In knitting news, I went ahead and cast on that scarf I was talking about, but I'm not sure I like it.  

I'm still trying to decide if I want to rip it out and make it a bit wider.  I've got 650 yards of yarn, so that ought to be enough to widen it a bit and have it still be long enough to wrap it several times. 

I guess I'd better make up my mind before I go any further, huh?  

No comments: