Sunday, May 24, 2020

There Has Been Crafting



In the midst of all this chaos, there has been crafting.  Not a lot, but there has been crafting.  I finished another charity hat.


It's Red Heart, something or other.  I don't remember.  Green.  That's all I know.  I already put the yarn back into the closet, and don't want to go...wait a minute...Light Sage.  

I'll be casting on another hat soon, but here lately, I've been working on my Zoom Loom squares.  Since sock yarn varies greatly in thickness, I decided to separate the squares out.  I put the ones woven with thicker yarn in one stack, and the thinner ones in the other. 


Then, I thought, "Might as well go the whole nine yards."  I dumped out all my balls of sock yarn and separated it, too.  I'll be weaving two different blankets.  If I get one of them done in time, I might send it to my sister and her husband for Christmas.  Weaving is the fun part.  It's sewing them together that I'm struggling with.  Sigh...

Since Walmart doesn't carry deer corn this time of year, when I was there yesterday, I picked up some of this berry and nut blend.  


The plan was to put it into my squirrel feeder, but when I saw the price, I said, "Nope."  I guess I'll have to go into Tractor Supply Tuesday after work, and see if they have deer corn.  I'll mix this in with that, and that ought to give them a treat.  

By the way, when I opened it up to fill my feeders this morning, it smelled so good, I could almost eat it myself.  

I gotta go now.  The National Memorial Day Concert is on, and I must watch it.  Laters...

No comments: