Thursday, April 05, 2018

The Best Friends


I have the best friends, I'm telling ya.  How did I get to be so lucky? 

See, a few weeks ago, someone in one of my Texas groups on Facebook posted this photo: 


Immediately, I put out a call to my Texas friends, and sure as shooting, one of them answered!


They arrived yesterday, but by the time I got done squeeing, it was too late to blog.  Well, too late for me, that is. 


Unfortunately, the little Texas tray was broken. 


I tried to glue it, but you can still tell where it was broken.  Maybe I can match the paint once the glue dries and it won't be so obvious.  The good news is, since Cyndye shipped it Priority Mail, it was insured.  I filed a claim, but haven't heard back yet.  Hopefully, they'll accept my claim and refund the value of the piece. 

Even so, if my Texas friend just happens -- not make a special trip or anything, but just happens to be back in Hobby Lobby someday, and just happens to see another tray, and just happens to pick it up and send it to me -- I'll be sure to reimburse you, plus postage this time. 

Now I just need to figure out where to hang them.

Lookit!  I think I found myself in a previous life!


That's about all I've got for today. 

I'd planned on a nice, long, interesting post, but I'm so sleepy I can't remember what it was.  Someday soon, the blog will return to its former glory. 


Soon, but not today.

No comments: