Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Back To Work


Good grief people!  I'm gone one day and you let the place turn in to a disaster area!


Want to hear something funny? 

I was driving to work this morning, and as I was approaching the plant, I thought, "Hmmm, I've been off a day.  I wonder what they've changed." 

They're always changing stuff up there, and usually the first we hear about it is when we are getting in trouble for violating a rule they added and didn't tell anyone about. More than once, I've gone to work after a day off and found they'd changed our working hours, and didn't bother to tell me.  Not real big on communication, my workplace is. 

Where was I?  Oh, yeah, driving to work...wondering what they'd changed...

When I got there, I quickly found out what they changed while I was off.  My supervisor.  OK, not so quickly.  It took me about three hours to look around and ask, "Where is Supervisor?" 

"Oh, they moved him to a different area."  All right, then...  I don't know who my supervisor is at the moment.  I guess we'll find out.

I have AT&T for my phone.  I've had them for years, and until I moved, I had my internet with them, too.  In all these years, I've never had any problems with them.  Here lately, the last few months, I've been having trouble logging in to my account to pay my bill.  I keep getting this message:





I've tried my phone app.  I've tried logging in on the computer -- with four different browsers.  I keep getting the same message.  It usually takes 15 -20 log in attempts before I can finally get in to my account.

It's very frustrating.  It's almost like they don't want me to pay my bill. 

I finally got fed up and contacted customer service, sending them the above screen shot and explaining the problem.  Well, they contacted me back, and instead of saying they will fix the problem, they just linked me to an article explaining different ways I can pay my bill. 

In other words, they gave me a giant middle finger, and blew me off. 

That's some mighty poor customer service, there Ma Bell. 

I finally made it into the site at 3:30 ish this morning and was able to pay my bill, but if this continues, I'll be looking for another phone company post haste, especially now that I know what they think of me. 

No comments: