Monday, April 30, 2018

Lesson For The Day

Do not, I repeat, do not drink Diet Dr Pepper with a Hall's honey and lemon cough drop in your mouth.

You will regret it.  Trust me on this.

And that, folks, was the highlight of my day.  We had to work late, so I didn't get to go turn my cable boxes in.  Then, I came home to a giant pile of dog poo in the living room floor. 

Squeaky, because of her age, tries to use the litterbox, but sometimes misses.  OK, all the time misses.  I don't know if it's because she can't squat as well any more, or what.  She'll squat in the box, and pee over the edge.  A few weeks ago, I started buying those puppy training pads to put under her litterbox, to absorb the overflow.  It works a charm.  Instead of all that mopping, I just fold the pad up and toss it. 


After I cleaned up the dog poo, I put a pad where it was.  That's not the first time I've found poo in that spot.  Maybe this will help.  I can't really blame the dogs.  It's a lot to ask of them to hold it for so long. 

Good news!  My DNA sample safely made it to the Ancestry labs.  Now we wait...




No comments: