Saturday, November 26, 2016

It's Beginning To Look

a lot like Christmas.

Well, a little like Christmas.  Yes, the tree is finally up.  When I got to this point, I seriously considered just leaving it like this.


But I didn't.  I'm still debating on putting a skirt down.  My cat likes to pee on them, you know.


 I really missed Cody helping with the stuff up high.  I had to get the ladder out to put the angel on top.  We were texting, and he said it felt really strange being on his own at this time of year.  I know what he means.  This is the first year in a long, long time that I've been completely on my own.  I do hope he can get some time off and come home for a day or two at Christmas.

Speaking of, I've got to go into that furniture store and raise heck.  Do you know I still haven't gotten the mattress I ordered from them?  Yeah, the one I ordered back in October.  I could have gotten one delivered by wagon train to Oregon by now.  Calling them has not produced any results.  They keep saying "any day now".

Back to decorating...I got two of my nativities put out.



Still trying to figure out where to put the rest of my stuff.  I've got all these shelves now, and don't know what to do with them.  I kind of wish my cousins Shelbi and Brittani were here.  They have the knack for decorating that I just don't have.

By the way, Navy scored 75 points against SMU.  Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Before I go to bed.


No comments: