Tuesday, August 09, 2016

It Didn't

After yesterday's post, some of you commented that you hoped the rest of the week behaved.  It didn't.  Yes, work was rough again, but I kind of expected it.

I knew what kind of day it was going to be when I got halfway to work and realized I'd forgotten to put the pet gate back across the bathroom door.  You know, the one to the bathroom with the cat pan in it.  Yeah, that one.

I take it down at night, because knowing me, I'd get up in the middle of the night to pee, forget the gate is there and fall over it, break my neck.  Then the dogs would be sitting there looking at me and saying, "Oh great.  Who is going to feed us now?"

I was half expecting --OK, OK, I was totally expecting to find kitty litter all over the bedroom floor, but my animals were good.  The cat didn't even use that pan, and the dogs didn't dig in it.  They all get extra treats tonight.

Speaking of, tonight is the night I've been waiting for all summer.  What's so special about it?  I'll tell you. Tonight is the night when the sun sets before I go to bed!   I'm no longer having to go to bed by day!  Fall is coming...

I finished my Pickle Juice hat yesterday.  Next up is this one:  Vibrant Violet.


I'm looking for a hat pattern to make this one up into, since I'm kind of tired of plain vanilla hats.  It still needs to be mindless enough that I can watch Olympics while knitting.

If you are friends with me on Facebook, you know that I've been kind of hung up on The Piano Guys here lately.  Hey, there are a lot worse things to be hung up on.  Anyway, the more I listen to them, the more I kinda want to take piano lessons.  Not that I'd stick with it or anything, but I kind of would like to play a little bit again.

Then there is that whole not having a piano thing...

If you don't know who The Piano Guys are, here is my playlist:



They have more songs out there, and I'm slowly working on adding them to the list.


No comments: