Wednesday, August 03, 2016

Cartoons

Back a couple of years ago, I started taking cartoons to work and posting them at my work station.  Lots of people commented on how much they enjoyed them, and how much they needed that little pick-me-up.   After a while, I kind of quit doing it, for a few reasons -- one being that printer cartridges aren't cheap.

Here lately, though, I've been wanting to start that back up.  I mentioned it to some coworkers, and they were supportive -- enthusiastic, even.  The problem is, where I work now, there really isn't a good place to hang them up.  I brought one a week or so ago and posted it on the line's information board that nobody looks at, and, well, nobody saw it because nobody looks at that board.

Today, I decided to try a different place and see if anyone would see it there.  This is the cartoon I took in:


That is exactly how I feel.  It's August already?  The kids start school tomorrow, the sweet gum trees are starting to turn, training camp is well underway, and football season is just around the corner.  Now, I'm just waiting for some of that cooler weather.

Anyway, a few people saw it where I put it, so I think I might have just found a new posting spot.  I'm sure once the word gets out, more people will look, too.  The downside is, I have to spring for new printer cartridges.

Speaking of work, I found out today that they put my coworker's child back into the hospital. Like I said the other day, don't stop praying for the little feller just yet.

Dinosaurnament update:


All the stitching is done.  I'm ready to start the details.

I guess I'm going to have to spring for a new card reader, too, or you'll never get good pictures on the blog again.

It's always something...

No comments: