Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuckered On Tuesday

Last night was one of those nights.  I didn't sleep well.  I tossed and turned.  I turned and I tossed.  I got hot, so I threw the covers off.  Then I got cold, so I pulled them back up.  Then I got hot again, so I threw the covers off again.  Then I got cold again, so...well, you get the idea.

It was one of those I'm-glad-I'm-not-married nights.  Rather, it was one of those every man in the world is glad he wasn't in the bed with me nights.

All that is leading up to say, this will be a post heavy on pictures, and light on coherency.

I finally got out and got some pictures of my crepe myrtles.  Alas, I'm so tired, I didn't even go for artsy-fartsy photos.  Just plain old snap shots.  Here is a lavender one.


Here is a pink one.


And here is the red one.


Remember the little marigold I had a few weeks ago that I thought was going to die?  Seriously, it was down to a leaf and a half.  Well, guess what it looks like today.  That's right.  It's the biggest one of all.


Here is my annual bed.


Old Glory is still flying.


Just so's you know, I got dive bombed by a hummingbird.  Vicious little buggers, those things.  But still fun to watch.






No comments: