Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Here There Be Knitting

Yes, I'm going to pay for it tomorrow, but I was determined to finish this hat tonight.


I had a little bit of difficulty, because I don't know what I did with all my DPNs.  They're somewhere in my craft/snake/computer room.  I really need to get that organized.  I'm so tired of not being able to find anything.  Anyway, I had another size 7 circular, so I dragged the 2 circs method out of the recesses of my memory and used it to finish the crown decreases.  Not my favorite method, but it'll do in a pinch.

I ended up with this much yarn left over.  (Phone full of Pokemon included for scale.)


I don't like cutting it that close.  On the other hand, I do like making full use of a ball of yarn.

Speaking of, Brit put Baby Brooklyn in her new dress for church last Sunday.


Isn't she the sweetest thing?  Brittani said the dress got lots of compliments, too.

I had a bit of karmic justice today that I couldn't help but secretly gloating about -- just a bit.  You know that really annoying coworker that can't seem to do anything for herself?  Oh, she could worry the horns off a billy goat.  I swear, I haven't heard my name called so many times since Cody was 2 years old.

Well, today she got a taste of her own medicine.  Another coworker (not me) kept asking her a bunch of questions.  Every time he did, she would turn around and say, "He's worrying me!  He's worrying me!"  I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Yes, I know how you feel."  Boy do I know how she feels!

Now, I'm headed to bed, so these dogs can quite pestering me about it being time for bed!

No comments: