Thursday, July 28, 2016

Catching Up

It's no secret I've been a bit tuckered lately.  Take last night, for example.  I got out of the bath, and gathered up my dirty clothes to put them into the laundry hamper....aaaand tossed them into the kitchen sink.

Even in my advanced state of poopedness, there has been knitting.


The pickle juice hat is almost to the point I can start the decreases.  I just need to find my measuring tape.  I took it to the bedroom to measure my window for my A/C unit, and I can't remember where I put it.  I've knit enough hats that I can guess pretty closely how long it is, and I know this one is about 4  1/2 to 5 inches.   I usually knit 6 1/2 inches before starting my decreases, so we're not there yet.

My little dinosaurnaments are close to being done.


I've just been too tired to work much on them.  The knitting is so much more mindless, and easier to do in my sleep deprived brain state.







No comments: