Monday, July 18, 2016

It Sure Is Monday



And it's been a rough one.  The other sub brazer hasn't been there because her child has been sick. That means that for the last three days, I've had to braze by myself.  For some reason, they can't ever seem to find a back up brazer for my line.  So, I'm over there doing two people's work.

My regular group leader is on vacation, so today the back up group leader said, "I don't see how you braze by yourself.  Don't you ever get tired?"  Uh, yeah.  Of course I get tired.  That's why I'm hollering at everyone by the end of the day.

It's also why no Pokemon have been found lately.  I'm almost out of Pokeballs, and I'm too tired to drive down to the Pokespots.

But digress...this has been going on since Friday morning -- when the other brazer got the phone call and had to leave.  Needless to say, I've been tuckered.  Yesterday, I didn't do anything but sit.  I worked on my Dinosaurnaments a little bit, but my head was pounding too much for that much concentration.


So, naturally, I cast on another hat.


This is Knit Picks Brights and the color is Pickle Juice.  It's just a plain stockinette stitch hat pattern with an 80 stitch cast on and 1 1/2 " of  K2P2 ribbing.

I'm not sure why I felt the need to tell you that.  I guess I'm desperately trying to make this blog post more interesting, but frankly, it ain't happening.

That being said, I'm going to sign off now.  I'm sure you have better things to do.







No comments: