Friday, May 29, 2015

Eye Candy Friday

I got an unexpected day off of work today.  Seems that three of our air compressors had burned out.  Since most of our equipment runs on pneumatic pressure, we couldn't run any of it without air pressure.  We cleaned, and we cleaned, and we cleaned, and we cleaned so much I felt like I was back in the Navy.

Finally they decided that they weren't going to get them fixed any time soon, so they let us all go.  Except me, because Group Leader Fernando came running up to me at the last minute saying, "Can you braze this order up before you leave?"

This is the second day in a row he's done that to me.  I do declare...


So, Cody and I ran and did our shopping, and now I'm comfortably settled in watching Netflix and Spindolyning.


While at the store, I bought four new plants for my flower bed.  I got another zinnia and another marigold.  They look just like these, so I didn't take another picture of them.



Oops, I didn't take a picture of the zinnias, but as it's pouring rain at the moment, you'll just have to wait.  I did get a few pictures of some of my other flowers.  I took these yesterday:


Cosmos


More Cosmos


Not sure what this is.


I think this is another variety of cosmos.  I'll know for sure when the blooms open. 

I can't wait!

No comments: