Thursday, October 30, 2014

Inventory

Today was inventory day at work, and it went about as well as inventory usually does.  Which means not well.

But there is a bright side, and that bright side is that it's not as bad as it used to be.    In this case, the good ol' days weren't so good.  We used to have to go in at 5 AM and stay sometimes until 8 or 9 PM.  So, as much of a disorganized headache as it is, at least it's better than it used to be.

When I got home, the first thing I did was get my plants inside.  It's supposed to get down into the 30s tomorrow night.  Yesterday I was running the air conditioning.  Today I had to put on the heater.  Welcome to winter in the South.  

Speaking of tomorrow, I broke out the Halloween candy a day early. 


Then I had to hide it from myself, or there wouldn't be any left for trick or treaters.  But since I never get any trick or treaters, I don't suppose it very much matters. 

I might get some if I didn't lock the doors and turn out all the lights, huh? 

No comments: