Today is National Chocolate Milk Shake Day. Did you know that? I didn't until I heard it on the radio this morning. I'm celebrating by drinking a homemade chocolate milk shake. And while I'm doing that, why don't I update you on my WIPs?
1. Arwen Wrap: Complete!! Still waiting to be blocked, but that doesn't count. Not really.
2. Garter Rib Scarf: Complete! And with matching hat to boot.
When I finished the hat, I had this much yarn left.
So, I was able to add about 4 more inches to my scarf.
Now, I have a cute little set...that still needs blocking. But we won't talk about that.
3. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress this week.
4. New sock: I cast this one on to replace the Conwy sock, that just wasn't working for this yarn. I hope this one will go better. I'll have to give it a name, because eventually it won't be a new sock any more.
5. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week, though it is beginning to whisper my name.
6. Fruit Of The Vine I did one more pattern repeat.
7. Orkney Pi Shawl: No progress
8. Leper bandage: No progress
9 & 10 The two sock yarn blankies. No new squares this week.
11. Anniversary Mystery Shawl 2012: No progress
That was about it for knitting this week. I did tinker about with um...the s-word, trying to figure out if I really wanted to do a linen stitch scarf out of my Zauberball Crazy. I wasn't sure I liked it though, so I ripped it all out.
We're off again this Saturday, and the plan is to knit, knit like the wind, and try to get some of this stuff a little bit closer to being completed.
But right now, the plan is to sleep, sleep like a log.
I hope so, anyway.