Wednesday, September 12, 2012

WIPS And...Well, That's Pretty Much It.

Ahhh, it was so nice to be able to come home after work today and not have to go anywhere, or do anything.  So that's exactly what I did -- nothing. 

Today is National Chocolate Milk Shake Day.  Did you know that?  I didn't until I heard it on the radio this morning.  I'm celebrating by drinking a homemade chocolate milk shake.  And while I'm doing that, why don't I update you on my WIPs? 


 1.  Arwen Wrap:  Complete!!  Still waiting to be blocked, but that doesn't count.  Not really. 



2. Garter Rib Scarf: Complete!  And with matching hat to boot.


When I finished the hat, I had this much yarn left.


So, I was able to add about 4 more inches to my scarf.


Now, I have a cute little set...that still needs blocking.  But we won't talk about that. 


3.  The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl.   No progress this week.



4. New sockI cast this one on to replace the Conwy sock, that just wasn't working for this yarn.  I hope this one will go better.  I'll have to give it a name, because eventually it won't be a new sock any more.



5. Traveling Roses Scarf: No progress this week, though it is beginning to whisper my name.





 6. Fruit Of The Vine  I did one more pattern repeat.



7. Orkney Pi ShawlNo progress



8.  Leper bandage: No progress



9 & 10 The two sock yarn blankies. No new squares this week.




11.  Anniversary Mystery Shawl 2012:  No progress



That was about it for knitting this week.  I did tinker about with um...the s-word, trying to figure out if I really wanted to do a linen stitch scarf out of my Zauberball Crazy.  I wasn't sure I liked it though, so I ripped it all out. 

We're off again this Saturday, and the plan is to knit, knit like the wind, and try to get some of this stuff a little bit closer to being completed.

But right now, the plan is to sleep, sleep like a log. 

I hope so, anyway.





No comments: