1. The 2010 Anniversary Mystery Shawl. No progress this week.
2. Slip Stitch sock: I'd finished the heel flap, and was working on turning the heel, but it wasn't coming out right. That's when I realized, I didn't have my stitches divided evenly, so I ripped the whole heel out, redistributed the stitches, and started over.
4. Fruit Of The Vine No progress.
5. Orkney Pi Shawl: No progress
6. Anniversary Mystery Shawl 2012: No progress
7. Leper bandage: No progress
8 & 9 The two sock yarn blankies. I did do one square on one of the blankets.
It's taken a lot of hard work, and a lot of self control, but I've managed to cut my WIP list in half. The amazing part is, it's almost October, and I've still only cast on the one new project. I'm not counting the new sock, since I was a replacement for a project I wasn't loving, or the hat, since it was part of a set.
I'm about to ease up on that, though, since nearly everything I have left is lace. I need some mindless stuff to work on at times.
I've got some hats in mind...