Tuesday, September 04, 2012

It's Almost D-Day

Tomorrow I get this pesky wisdom tooth out.  I can't believe I'm excited about having oral surgery, but I know in the end, it'll be so much better.

The whole right half of my head is in pain-- up to above my eye, into my ear, down my jaw nearly to my chin, even on down into my neck.  I'm just ready to stop hurting.  And I can't eat or drink after midnight.  Now, normally I don't eat or drink after midnight anyway, but knowing that I can't-- Yeah, I just get desperately thirsty all night long. 

The receptionist from the office left me a message and I thought she said to bring a lifeguard.  Huh?  I listened to it two or three times, and finally figured out she was saying to bring my Met Life Insurance card. 

OK, I'm starting to ramble now, so I'll show you a less than ideal picture of my gingerbread hat.  


For some reason, it is pooling more than the scarf did, and I'm not sure why.  The  2 x 2 rib didn't pool, but once I got into the garter rib pattern it started.  So I guess I'll rip it back and do the whole hat in 2 x 2 ribbing.  Even though it isn't the same pattern, I think it'll match the scarf better that way. 

I guess now I'd better go get me a big glass of chocolate milk, since in about 10 minutes, I'll be dying of thirst. 


No comments: