Wednesday, September 05, 2012

And It's Done

The wisdom tooth is gone!

I look like I've got a huge wad of tobacco in my mouth, and feel like I've been hit in the jaw with a baseball bat.

But that wisdom tooth is gone, and that's the important part.

I think it went much better than last time, because I can actually remember waking up in the doctor's office.  Dr. Greer asked me how I was doing, and I said, "There's two of you."

Other than that, I don't think I embarrassed myself.  I have this fear of coming out of anesthetic and my Navy days coming back to haunt me.  Luckily, it didn't happen today.

When we got home, James was in the front yard with a little yellow lab puppy.  He said Jake had woke him up (he worked nights last night) carrying on.  When he got up to see what was going on, he had found this little puppy.

She's real young.  She doesn't look to be more than 8 or 9 weeks old.  James went up and down the road to see if anyone had lost a puppy, but nobody claimed her.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll feel up to going out and getting a picture of her.

But right now, it's almost game time.

Yes, that's right.  The NFL kicks off tonight!

Go Cowboys!!


2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

I remember being pretty sore after having all four of my wisdom teeth cut out. I hope the healing process goes quickly for you.

Becky G said...

Thanks, Lou. This time seems to be going much better than last time.