Thursday, September 27, 2012

Do Androids Dream

of electric sheep?

I don't know, but I do know one thing...Becky dreams of giant squirrels and gumdrop cookies.

And snickerdoodles, and chocolate chip cookies, and brownies, and blondies, and cake, and all of it delicious, and fluffy, and soft and moist, and full of eggs.

It's OK, I said.  I'll just take some Benadryl when I get home. 

Apparently, my hiatus from strange dreams was a short lived one.

It's good to be back to normal.


These floofy scarves are all the rage this year, so I bought some yarn to try to knit a few for Christmas presents.


The yarn is a net, and you knit in the top two loops.



It's kind of a pain.

I also got green and purple.


I'd planned on making them for Dennise and the girls, but I don't know if they'll be around this Christmas.  Long story...

But I'm sure someone will want them.  Oh, and by the way, it seems that fun fur stuff is not as out of style as we thought.  I saw some hats and scarves that looked like they could have been made out of it.



And lastly, it's good to have the regular NFL officials back!  Yay!  I'm even glad to see Jeff Triplette, and everyone knows how I feel about him.  I know the replacements did the best they could, but they were in way over their heads.  The integrity of the  game was being compromised.

The only person in the world Chuck Norris fears:  The Hochtator


No comments: