1. No, this isn't the next order. I thought I'd randomly pick an order out of the schedule and do it. It's much more fun that way, don't you think?
2. No, I wasn't short on that order. I thought I'd just quit working on it before I brazed the last two headers.
3. Why, yes I did braze just the one out of 240 wrong, after I'd brazed 239 correctly, of course. I did that just to make your life interesting.
4. Why yes, the other brazer and I are doing the same parts. Because you know a large header with 10 adapter tubes and a small header with 4 adapter tubes are completely interchangable.
5. Why thank you for putting my bin of completed work over on the conveyor for me. Now could you go get it back so I can put this one last header assembly into it?
6. Of course, I realize those adapter tubes are correct, because a quarter of an inch is well within the three one hundredths of an inch tolerance.
7. Sarcastic? Me? No, because I really do love working here soooo much.
(No, it hasn't been a rough week at work. Whatever made you think that?)