Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation Day

I took a vacation day for tomorrow.  No reason.  Just because I can.  I'm going to go to Southaven and meet Amy B.

Oh, and do some shopping, too.  Blazie and Scarlett both need new hides, and I'd like to get a stand so I can get Scarlie up off the floor.  I have a big knot on my shin where I ran into her tank the other morning.

The foxhound was still here this morning, but he was gone when I got home.  If he shows up again, I'll feed him, but I don't think I'll get too attached.  Once peak season is over, and work slows down a bit, I'll check with the pound and see what kinds of dogs they have.

Only 10 more days until training camp starts. 

ARLINGTON, TX - JANUARY 09: Quarterback Tony Romo #9 of the Dallas Cowboys during the 2010 NFC wild-card playoff game at Cowboys Stadium on January 9, 2010 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)


Yes!!

No comments: