Monday, July 12, 2010

Monday, Moanday

When I got up this morning, the little dog was gone.  He was still gone when I got home from work, but then, about 8:15 PM, I heard a whining outside.  I wondered why Rylea would be whining, but it wasn't her.  It was the little foxhound.  I loved on him a bit, and put him some fresh food and water out.  If he's going to come by for dinner every evening, I need to get him some regular dog food.  I've got Rylea on fat dog dog food, but this guy sure doesn't need any weight management.  Unless you count putting some on.  He's very thin. 

Yesterday, I tried to get my Anniversary Mystery Shawl '10 out and work on it.  I got one round done, and put it back away.  The mojo just isn't there.  I don't know where it went.  I have hardly knit anything in two weeks.  Even the blankie square I started is incomplete, and I started it yesterday.  Well, Wednesday I have the day off of work.  No reason, I just wanted a day off.  I'm going up to Southaven and gonna meet Amy B at Hank of Yarn.  It's so bad that I don't even know what project I'm going to take to work on while we visit.  I'm sure I'll think of something, though.

On the other hand, I did get my new fan club packet in the mail.  I actually got it last week, but haven't been able to fit it into a post until today.  In addition to all the normal fan club stuff (including a new membership card, which I didn't seem to get into the photo)

 
I got a new photo, schedule and, team photo. 


And the certificate, of course. 

It's not much good without the certificate.

It has my name on it. 

4 comments:

Opal said...

love the team photo! :D

Dale said...

Oh yeah, we're True Blue Fan Club members as well, which means good savings in the Cowboys store!

Dale said...

Oh yeah, we're True Blue Fan Club members as well, which means good savings in the Cowboys store!

Becky G said...

Oh, but Dale, that 15% discount tends to get me into trouble at times!