Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sleepy

So, I was out looking for Rylea yesterday evening, when I stopped to speak to a neighbor.  She invited me in, and offered me a diet coke.


SAN FRANCISCO - JULY 24:  Bottles of Diet Coke are displayed before the start of the baseball game with the San Francisco Giants and the Atlanta Braves at AT&T Park July 24, 2007 in San Francisco, California. A study published in the Journal of the American Heart Association states that drinking diet soda can increase the risk of 'metabolic syndrome,' a contributor to heart disease and diabetes, by 48 percent.  (Photo by Justin Sullivan/Getty Images)


Now, since the doctor told me that avoiding caffeine will help reduce my tachycardia episodes, I've limited myself to one diet Dr. Pepper per day--and usually I drink most of it in the morning.

I just wasn't used to have that much caffeine in the evening, so I was wide awake until probably after 11:00 PM.  After a while, I was afraid to look at the clock.  Still, it was a too short night.

I found Rylea, by the way.  She'd followed a neighbor kid down the road, and I found her in the cow pasture.


Knothead.

No comments: