Friday, February 13, 2009

Well, No Wonder!

I've been feeling bad here lately. I just took my temperature and I'm running a slight fever. It's only 99, but since my normal temperature is 97.6 instead of 98.6, it's higher than it looks. We had a plant shutdown day today, and I had all this stuff I'd meant to do, but most of it didn't get done. I did get my Machosauce squares mailed off, groceries bought, and some new pictures hung in my gallery (which is my hall). It took all I had to get that done. I'd meant to copy some posts from my notebook into the blog, but that will have to wait. For now I'm going to go veg out in front of the TV, then go to bed.

The photo blog will be updated tomorrow, also.

4 comments:

Carol said...

hope you're feeling better soon!

mornin'lady said...

Good work for not feeling so well.
Hope you got some good rest and feel better soon too!

Perpetual Beginner said...

Sometimes taking it easy is the better part of valor. Feel better soon!

Becky G said...

Thank you all.