Sunday, February 22, 2009

Blog Awards

I've been nominated for a couple of awards. I received this first one a while back, really, I just hadn't managed to get it posted to the blog yet. It came from Stephie, fellow Cowboys fan, knitter, and all around good blogger.




Yesterday morning, I was nominated for this one

by Carol., who lives in a magical place and has the cutest li'l grandson I ever did see.

Now, I'm supposed to nominate blogs to receive these awards, but how can I narrow it down? All the blogs I read are fantastic. So, what I'm going to do is to nominate everyone! If you are reading this, consider yourself nominated for either or both of these awards.

Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

Dale said...

Congrats Becky! I'm having a hard time doing any blogging lately. :-( I hope to get it rolling again this week!

Becky G said...

Thanks Dale. Yes, do get your blog rolling again! I've missed you.