Friday, June 30, 2006

No More Blues

The blues fest is over. Onyx shed today. He was the last. It was kind of interesting in that we had one snake shed each day for the last for days. Monty shed yesterday, Blaze the day before, and Sunset the day before that. I've been keeping an eye on Snow, but so far she hasn't shown any signs of going into shed.

Old Harry is about as hairy as he is going to get.

Still, for my first attempt at drawing hair, it's pretty good. Now to find a new drawing project...

2 comments:

Bag Blog said...

Good hair! You got the value changes just right.

I emailed my aunt and uncle in WF and asked them about your college buddy. First Baptist in WF is a huge church. When my aunt and uncle married about 6 years ago, we went to the wedding in Thornberry. The First Baptist in Thornberry is about as small a church as there could ever be. Here is an email from my aunt: Bill Dowdy lives in Thornberry and goes to First Baptist Church in Wichita Falls, TX. I know his mother and dad and his grandmother was a wonderful lady and played the piano and organ in our church for years. Bill is a faithful worker at his church but I do not know Bill personally.

Becky G said...

Thank you. And thank you for asking about Bill. We were almost inseparable while we were in college, so much so that most people thought we were engaged. But we were never more than close friends. It's good to hear he's doing ok.