Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I Got Tagged

I got tagged when I stumbled across this blog. So now I'm passing it on. If you read this, consider yourself tagged. And post a comment if you do, cause I want to read all your answers!

Fill in the blanks about your senior year. The longer ago it was the better.

1. Who was your best friend? Georgianna and Dena
2. What sports did you play? None, my parents weren't the encouraging kind.
3. What kind of car did you drive? I didn't have a car. When I drove (rarely) it was my mother's Ford Fairmont station wagon.
4. It's Friday night, where were you? Home watching TV. I wasn't very popular.
5. Were you a party animal? No, see above answer
6. Were you considered a flirt? No
7. Ever skip school? No
8. Ever smoke? No, and never wanted to
9. Were you a nerd? Absolutely
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? No.
11. Can you sing the Alma Mater? Yeppers..
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Coach Jones--he actually made trigonometry fun
13. Favorite class? I didn't really have one.
14. What was your school's full name? West Orange-Stark High School
15. School mascot? Mustangs
16. Did you go to Prom? No. A guy asked my best friend to ask if I would go with him if he asked, because he said if I wouldn't go, he wasn't even going to ask. That made me mad, so I said no. Nobody else asked me. Like I said, I wasn't very popular
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? NOOOOO!
18. What do you remember most about graduation? The feeling of what do I do now?
19. Favorite memory of your senior year? Uhh, I'll have to think about it
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? What is a senior wall?
21. Did you have a job your senior year? No
22. Who did you date? No one--like my mother would have let me Ha Ha
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? The cafeteria
24. Have you gained weight since then? A bit
.25. What did you do after graduation? Went to college then joined the Navy
26. When did you graduate? 1983
27. Senior picture: They're all packed away. I'd have to hunt one up.

6 comments:

Buck said...

Just about the only thing I can remember with absolute certainty about HS was the year I graduated: 1963. And I did the same as you, Becky: some college and then the Air Force. Oh, and no prom for me, either.

Perpetual Beginner said...

I did mine. Though some answers were identical to yours. Some issues were complicated by the fact that I changed schools in between my junior and senior years, so I actually know more about the school I didn't graduate from than about the school I did.

Becky G said...

Man, Buck, you graduated before I was even BORN!

Cindy, I'm continually amazed at how much we have in common.

Perpetual Beginner said...

If we had any more in common, we'd have to trade kids. (Two for one special! Get 'em while they're well behaved!)

Bag Blog said...

Funny you should mention high school - I am attending my 30th reunion in about 2 weeks. It should be fun. We are old, pushing 50, turning gray - time has a way of evening things out.

Becky G said...

Cindy, my son is three months away from being a teenager. Are you SURE you want to trade???? :P