Wednesday, May 31, 2006

I Forgot Something

I got so aggravated about the things that happened at the dojo last night, that I forgot I'd actually done a sketch at work yesterday. This is my brazing stand, complete with jig and trays.

I had to help Scarlett shed yesterday, too. She had gotten her head off, but couldn't get the rest of her body off and just gave up. So first thing I did was soak her in a tub of room temp water, which she did NOT like. After a few minutes of that, I let her crawl through a damp cloth, which seemed to really freak her out at first. Then I could almost see the lightbulb come on in her head, "Hey, my skin is coming off!" She settled down and came out of her skin right nicely.

In a few minutes, I'm going to get her out, measure her, and give her what I hope to be her last liquid feeding. Then I'm going to switch her and Blaze. I'll put her into his smaller enclosure so it will be easier to monitor her.

No comments: