Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Respect


Sensei was still out tonight, and it's not like he made it a big secret. I mean, he had a sign posted on the door for weeks before tonight and anounced it several times in class. So why do certain students even bother to come if they are just going to walk out when they find out James and I are teaching? They did it again, just like they did Thursday, but this time they took Brian and Alex with them. Now, Brian, I would expect it from. But Alex really surprised me. I figured he was better than that. Yes, I do intend to tell sensei what happened. I think he needs to know. When he is out, James and I are his representatives. If they wouldn't walk out of a class he was teaching, they shouldn't do it to us, either. This shows both us and sensei tremendous disrespect.

No comments: