Sunday, May 14, 2006

Mother's Day

This is what my beloved son gave me.
He says that I don't have enough pretty things. He also took me out to dinner at Pizza Inn. He asked me if he could borrow some money to pay for it.


I was so full from stuffing myself with pizza, that I sat on the sofa all afternoon and knitted another hat. Slowly but surely, the stash is getting smaller.

I also undertook another big project--decluttering my house. I got way too much stuff. I can't even get my closet doors shut. So I drug everything out, and am going to start sorting through it. Fine time to start something like that when I've got company coming in a month. Yes, Carole is coming down for my black belt test. I finally got a date for it by the way. It will be June 17th. I'm getting shaky just thinking about it.

No comments: