Thursday, May 11, 2006

Another Hat


I finished this one last night. This one is the adult size, however, I think if I make more of these, I'm going to make the ribbing band longer. The pattern only calls for 6 rows of ribbing, but on a hat this big, it really needs to be more. They really knit up fast , these hats do, but I'm getting kind of tired of them.

So I started a scarf.

I got the lace pattern from my 365 Knitting Stitches a Year calendar, and just added a stockinette stitch background and seed stitch border.

While digging through my yarn, I found a skein of pink worsted weight that wasn't on my Stash List. It is enough to make a little hat and possibly a matching scarf for a little girl. I know I said I was getting tired of hats, but I think I need to get started on this one...

No comments: