Saturday, April 29, 2006

Scarlett

Scarlett regurgitated her pinky head after 23 hours.

I'm almost resigned to the idea that she will die. I'm not completely giving up. I'm going to continue with the GSE in her water, and the Nutribac and medicine in her food. But usually, once they get into a pattern of regurging, they continue to do so until they essentially starve to death.

Since it is obviously not the SIZE of the food item that is causing her to regurge, I may try to feed her something a little larger next week. I just wish I knew what it was.

It breaks my heart, though. Bloodreds are my dream morph. I wanted one so badly, and now this happens.

1 comment:

Perpetual Beginner said...

I wish I knew something helpful, but you already know a hundred times more about snakes than I do. She's such a beautiful girl. Best of luck with finding out what's wrong - and that she's not too far into her regurgitation pattern when you do.