Friday, April 14, 2006

Going to the Zoo

Cody and I are planning a trip to the Memphis Zoo tomorrow. The Northwest Passage exhibit is completed and opened now. I can't wait to see it in its entirety.

In anticipation of the outing, I've posted two of my absolute favorite zoo photos. Yes, I took both of these.



The first one is a Southern Copperhead, and the second is an Eastern Diamondback Rattlesnake. I wouldn't want to be this up close and personal with these two without a pane of glass between us!

An update on the Scarlett saga...I've moved her into a smaller Kritter Keeper plastic box in order to better monitor her. She has been sleeping nearly all day. I won't be feeding her or handling her until the 24th of this month. All I'll be doing is changing her water daily with fresh, Nutribac enriched water. She seems so small now--

I'm going to start uploading my Italy pictures tonight. The first album will be pictures of Rome. Here is a link to what is there so far.

No comments: