Saturday, April 22, 2006

Finally, an FO


A scarf made from stash yarn. I don't have a specific recipient in mind.

While I was in Wal-mart yesterday, I saw some Bernat Boa on clearance, but I was good and didn't buy any. I'm trying to use up my stash before buying any new yarn. And I've got a lot of stash to use up. I was thinking about doing several projects from stash and sending them to Deana and Nathan in Alaska. Maybe they can use them in their ministry up there. Or maybe donate them to a charity of some sort.

I have been doing my DAUB exercises, but we're kind of back to the basics--basic lines, circles, elipses, etc. Nothing exciting enough to post.

I fed Scarlett today--just a pinky head coated in Nutribac. It left a HUGE lump in her tummy. I'm praying she keeps it down. If she doesn't, I don't know what else I can do.

No comments: