Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Azaleas


At the Memphis Zoo. My own azaleas haven't done anything this year--not even a bud. I think they must be in a bad location. I bought them because I read that they do well in shady places, but apparently someone got his facts mixed up or something. They've always bloomed later than everyone elses, and this year they didn't do anything. They are getting plenty big, just no flowers. I'm thinking about buying some more and planting them along the back of the house where they will get more sun. Maybe they'll do better there.


Scarlett pooped this morning--well sometime last night. It was just a little poop, but it was something. That means she got a little nutrition from the pinky head I fed her Saturday. It also means her digestive system is still working--if she can keep enough down to digest. She's still plenty active, though and doesn't appear to have lost too much weight.

I haven't heard anything back from Dr. A, so maybe the herpitologist he consulted is in agreement with the treatment we are trying.

Why is it always the special ones that have you pulling your hair out?

No comments: