Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Marsha

In response to yesterday's post, Marsha commented, "At least it was dead on the road and not alive in the house. "
Marsha, dear Marsha, these are alive and in the house.
Slider

Sunset

Snow

Scarlett

Monty


Onyx


Blaze


Since we are on the subject, I found some more poo in Scarlett's tank when I was changing her water today. Just a little poo, but poo nonetheless. That means she still had a little bit of food left in her from last time she ate Just a few more days until I try to feed her again. I'll only give her a pinky head this time, rolled in Nutribac. At night when the lights go out, she is out and about, actively exploring her little tank. I'm really optimistic that she will pull through this and be able once again to hold her food down.

Changing the subject, sensei is going to try to schedule our Shodan grading for June 3. We just need the board to confirm the date. I did manage to get vacation for that weekend, so I won't blow my perfect attendance. I just might make it this time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, now your just scarying me. : )

Becky G said...

Monty is actually Cody's snake. He was named after Uncle Monty from the movie A Series Of Unfortunate Events.

Yes, I remember how afraid you were of frogs! I think I shared a few laughs at your expense over that one.

I'm a lot nicer now.

I hope...