Monday, June 03, 2019

I Done Messed Up

I done messed up, y'all.

See, I've been wanting to get a piano and learn how to play.  I'm thinking rather, of getting a keyboard, so I can move it out of the way, since my house is kinda small.  My conundrum is, if I spend all that money buying a full size weighted key keyboard, will I stick with it?

About three weeks ago, I dug my old guitar out of the closet, thinking I'd try once again to learn to play it.  I was also thinking maybe playing that would take some of the edge off my wanting a piano.  It seemed to be working -- a little bit.

Until yesterday.  When I done messed up.

I was reading my book Texian Iliad by Stephen L. Hardin, and I put on my Piano Guys play list just to have some noise in the background.  Boy, oh boy, watching those videos made me want that piano more than ever now.  When I finally get it and learn to play, this is one of the songs I definitely want to learn.



I know you can buy sheet music from their website.  I haven't really looked into what they've got, though. 

In other news, Snow refused her mouse last night. That's not good. I've never known that snake to refuse a meal.  On the other hand, she is 15 years old.  The average lifespan of a snake in captivity is 10 - 15 years, so I know she's already on borrowed time.  She seems fine for now, but I'll be sure to keep you updated.

That's about it I guess, unless you want to hear how I finally got my flag sticker on my car.


I'm now reppin' the Great State Of Texas all over Mississippi.  Or between the house, the plant, and Wal-mart, which is about the only places I ever go. 

Oh, and I got started on my helix hat.  Juggling five balls of yarn isn't fun, but the result I'm getting is.


Whoever gets this hat will definitely not be drab, that's for sure.






No comments: