Wednesday, June 05, 2019

Dreams

As many of you may know, I work in a facility that manufactures evaporator coils for air conditioners.  My job is kind of a no-brainer.  And since I've been doing it for some 20 odd years, for me, it really is a no-brainer.  I could do it in my sleep.

I can neither confirm nor deny that that may or may not have actually happened.  More than once.

Anyway, there I was at work, just a working away, with my mind wandering all over everywhere, as it does sometimes.  Lots of times, actually.  For some reason, the aforementioned mind drifted back a few weeks to that time I dreamed about Port Isaac's Fisherman's Friends and my stalker in the same dream.  And some severe weather.  Or an alligator.  Maybe both.  I don't remember. 

Still, it reminded me of something.  That wasn't the first time I dreamed about my stalker.  Way back, 7 or 8 years ago, when he first started stalking me, I had a very different, yet very similar, dream.  In that dream, he showed up to my house.  He and his friend had found signs of a chupacabra in the area and they were going to go see if they could find and subsequently catch it. 

I cautioned Stalker not to go.  "Don't mess around with those things.  They'll get you."  I said.  He didn't listen.  "I know what I'm doing," he somewhat snottily insisted.  And off he went to hunt the goat sucking werewolf. 

Some time later, there was another knock at my door.  This time, it was the police.  "We have news about your boyfriend,"  Po Po said.  "He's not my boyfriend, but go ahead," I replied.  They told me they'd found his remains, and that he'd been mauled and partially eaten by what appears to be a large dog or bear or something.  "I told him not to mess with those cupacabras, but he wouldn't listen." 

I guess that shows pretty early on what I thought of Stalker.

Not much else going on here.  I've learned -- sort of -- two more chords on my guitar since last I mentioned it, the C chord and the D chord.  When I say I learned them, I mean I learned where to put my fingers.  Making them sound nice is a completely different story. 

Finally, I've got bad news for some poor homeless person out there.  My friend Jessica has already laid claim to this hat. 


Never fear.  I'll probably have enough yarn left to do another one. 








1 comment:

Amnicon Studio said...

Sort of nice to know I haven't been the only one to have oddball dreams lately. The hat is cute. I need to get a hat on the needles soon.