Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Rough Day

We woke up this morning to the news that Beryl had increased to a category 5 hurricane, but thankfully, wind shear is slowly weakening her. 


 However, they're now predicting her track will turn North once she crosses the Yucatan peninsula and enters the Bay of Campeche.  

And yes, in case you were wondering, I did fall asleep listening to Ryan Hall, Y'all last night.  

Other than that, it has been a rough day today.  Every single order I got had something wrong with it.  By the end of the day, I was hot, tired, and very very frustrated.  Then I had to go to Walmart.

But look, there is hope. 



I know, I know, some of you will say it's too early for Fall decorations to be out, but they aren't decorations.   They're craft supplies and it takes time to make stuff with them, so sit yo' self down and be quiet.  

For us Southerners -- and even some Northerners this year -- Fall colors bring hope that better times are ahead.  

We still don't have air in the plant, but they put up a handy dandy urine color chart in the bathrooms. 


Yay, us! 

The best news is, there is only one more day of work, then we're off for a four day weekend!  Even yay-er us!

One more thing, the cat is almost back to her normal self, but she's still moving just a bit slower than normal.  She ought to be as ornery as ever soon. 

3 comments:

Amnicon Studio said...

A urine chart? WHoa, you are so lucky! Ha ha ha ha!

Up in my neck of the woods I've been hearing about Beryl. My guess is that it will hit us too. Not the same way as you guys, but we will get more rain ...

Becky G said...

I'd rather have air conditioning, but hey, I'll take what I can get!

Amnicon Studio said...

Air conditioning definitely tops the list. :-)