Wednesday, December 04, 2019

Re-Thinking

When that alarm went off at 3:30 this morning, I lay there in bed a moment, seriously reconsidering this whole "going in early" thing.  Alas, common sense and being broke prevailed, and up I got and to work I went. 

Where, for some reason, I could not get myself combobulated. 

I couldn't find the brazing jigs I needed.  I couldn't find my parts.  I couldn't figure out what I was supposed to be doing.  And all I wanted to do was to crawl back into bed.  But there is that whole being broke thing. 

I had mentally composed a really great post for you, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it was about.  Other than work stuff, that is.  So, I'm going to leave you with these two pictures of my biggest Christmas cacti. 



And I'll bid you good night. 

Goodnight.

P.S.  Yes, that is a cap gun on that shelf.  It's how I get my dogs' attention when they don't want to mind.  One or two snaps, and they straighten right up right quick!

No comments: