Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Bad News

I woke up in the middle of the night, needing to answer nature's call.  I rolled over, and looked at the clock.  3:15.  Cool. I can pee, then get a couple more hours of sleep before I needed to get up.

I took care of business, and got back into bed.  I snuggled down under the covers, all ready to go back to sleep.  That's when it hit me.  I get up at 3:30.  Sigh...What a way to start the day.

I don't know why I was thinking I could sleep in until 5:30.  I haven't been able to do that in years.

The good news is, they put out the notice at work.  Our last day of work will be December 19, and we don't go back until January 6. We'll have a nice, long vacation. Too bad Cody can't get time off of his job, or we might go home for Christmas.

The bad news is, the cooling fan went out on my laptop. I'm debating on whether to just get it changed, or use this as a excuse to get a new one.  I mean, I have been wanting a new one, but couldn't justify spending the money when I had one that worked fine.  A little slow, but fine nonetheless.

All that to say, blogging might be sparse until I decide what I want to do.  Typing posts on my Kindle is kind of a pain.  Possible, but a pain nonetheless.

The more good news is, it was snowing when I got off work! But I can’t figure out how to embed from my Kindle or phone, so you’ll have to click the link if you want to see.

https://youtu.be/8dKU_GNFMPg

It didn’t last, though. It turned to rain.

Bummer.

No comments: