Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Christmas Concert

As promised, here is your Christmas concert.

Funny thing about these videos, I can play these songs all day long, but as soon as I turn on the camera, I start messing up.  You wouldn't think I'd be so nervous playing by myself in my living room, but there it is.

First up:  Jolly Old St. Nicholas



Next we have that old favorite:  Joy To The World



Now, the thing about this one, I had been working on a different arrangement of this carol.  After spending several weeks learning it, I decided I just didn't like that arrangement.  I found this one in one of my other books.  It's a bit simpler, but makes so much more sense.



And no Christmas concert would be complete without my Mammaw's favorite carol:  Silent Night.




There you have it.  My little gift to you.  I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas, and I'll see you later. 


No comments: