Friday, December 13, 2019

A Little Something

I got myself a little something...


It arrived just in time for tomorrow's Army-Navy game.  Go Navy!  Beat Army!

I still haven't found a Joe Burrow jersey for Cody.  Let me clarify, I haven't found an authentic Joe Burrow Jersey from a legitimate website.  I've found plenty of sites that have fake jerseys.  I found one site that said it only took Mastercard as payment.  Huge red flag.  There are a bunch on Ebay -- that all ship from China.  Another red flag.  Cody may just have to wait until after the draft and get a pro jersey. 

Other than that, my Christmas shopping is all done.  My older brother and sister in law are so hard to shop for, because they won't tell you what they want.  I've got something in mind for them, though.  I'll just have to ship it.  It may or may not get there in time.  I'll tell you about it tomorrow.

Oh, and while I was in the store, I went back to the electronics department and looked at their laptops.  I only found one I kind of liked.  It's only $350, and has a terabyte hard drive.  It's only a 14" screen, though, and no disc drive.  I know smaller laptops are the thing these days, but I want one with at least a 15" screen.  I like bigger screens. 

Speaking of, I got all my photos and knitting patterns backed up this morning.  It didn't take much, because it hasn't been that long since I did a complete back up.  At least now, when my old computer crashes and burns, I won't lose too much. 

OK, moving right along...

I don't remember if I mentioned, I got Cody's violin out and tuned it up.  I don't know what the deal is, but it's like I completely forgot how to play it.  Not that I was much good at it anyway, but oh, lord the screeching and scraping!  One thing I've noticed is that so many of the online lesson sites all talk about how hard the violin is.  Sheesh, how about a little encouragement there, people?

Finally, I got myself some new winterish leggings.


Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got knitting to do.

No comments: